[Kde-games-devel] Minor, amusing bug in kpat

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 14:16:04 CEST 2009

I'm running Fedora 11 with KDE 4.2.98, and was trying out the 'Remember State
on Exit' setting.  When re-starting the left-hand pile is reversed - rotated
180' - and slightly overlapping the next pile.  Slightly re-sizing the window
causes it to re-draw, of course, after which there is no problem.

(I'm not subscribed to this list, so if you want me to help with any follow-up
please cc me.)

Anne