[Kde-games-devel] Python bindings for libkdegames

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Wed Jul 29 21:52:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

Wolfgang Rohdewald has asked me if I would be interested in producing
Python bindings for libkdegames which are used by kde-games. I'm
interested. ;) But first a few questions for the people here:

* Is kde-games interested in having Python bindings for libkdegames?

* Are there other people who would be interested in using this library
from Python?

* How stable is the libkdegames API? Are there many changes?

* Would the kde-games module maintainer mind having the bindings as part
of the kde-games module? This would mean an (optional?) dependency on
the Python bindings in kdebindings.

Time frame would be KDE 4.4.

cheers, (Please CC, I'm not on this list.)

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/