[Kde-games-devel] Kolf: Rumours of its death have been much exaggerated

Casper van Donderen casper.vandonderen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:02:16 CEST 2009

If somebody has some free time and is willing to create some courses
now that'll obviously be great. It is that the editor interface is not
ready (as Stefan said), but doing it by hand in a text editor is
possible at the moment.

I'm quite sure my 3D engine is up for adding more than the max 5
objects we have now and the 2D view works.

I'll be putting in the lighting and shadowing today and am not
completely sure on which hardware it will still work. (the minimum
video hardware Kolf 2 is made for is the 945GSE GMA 950 found on
netbooks). So if anybody has older/slower hardware (e.g a 82865) and
might be able to test somewhere later this week that'll be great!

Casper