[Kde-games-devel] Kolf: Rumours of its death have been much exaggerated

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 17:12:17 CEST 2009

A Diumenge 05 Juliol 2009 03:16:17, Ian Wadham va escriure:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have just committed a fix to Kolf on trunk/kdegames/kolf.
>
> If it is OK and there are no further problems, the fix should
> be backported to the KDE 4.3 branch.  Would you like me
> to do that?

I've had no time to try it, but if it fixes the problem for you, commit it,
after all it can not get worse.

> The alternative is not to use that KDE function unless you
> absolutely have to.

Not sure we should recommend not using KDE functions, what we should aim is
improving the documentation if you feel some part of it is not clearly
documented. After all we are all KDE :-)

Albert