[Kde-games-devel] Kolf: Rumours of its death have been much exaggerated

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Jul 6 09:31:22 CEST 2009

Am Montag 06 Juli 2009 04:05:07 schrieb Eugene Trounev:
> > So who is going to design a similar number of courses for Kolf 2?
>
> We will of course (I mean KDEGames Media Team). That's what we are here for
> ;) As soon as Stephan tells us the editor (or whatever they are using) is
> done and ready for action we will get to it :)

Right, the main blocking thing is the functionality of the editor. One can
currently move stuff around, but it cannot yet create new courses, add/remove
holes, edit the terrain, add/remove objects, and change the par scores. All
these items are on my list.

Apart from the work of our media team, we might also announce a challenge for
the best user-created courses, once Kolf 2 ships with Beta packages of major
distributions. This would also be an excellent opportunity for bug hunting.

Greetings
Stefan