[Kde-games-devel] Old versions in b.k.o and backporting policy

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 26 19:44:17 CET 2009

A Dilluns, 26 de gener de 2009, Mauricio Piacentini va escriure:

> >> AFAIK all commits that fix typos are allowed, even during a string
> >> freeze.
> >
> > No, you are wrong.
>
> So, just to keep this in the archives, what is allowed? Unstranslatable
> items fixes are ok?

Untranslatable fixes are ok.

> About the typos, can they be corrected after an
> email to the translator list?

Yes.

The rationale behind this is. Untraslatable items do not untranslate already
translated things, but fixing "higscore" to "highscore" untranslates all teams
that had previously translated this sentence so you win english correctness
and lose 50 different translations.

Albert