[Kde-games-devel] Questions about basic game programming

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Feb 19 21:08:54 CET 2009

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:26:47 am Pierre Maurier wrote:
> Now I have some extra time and I have an idea of a little tetris-like game.
> I don't really know if the game is going to be fun or boring but I want to
> try it, It's also a way to learn new things !

Please note that KDE Games has a tetris-like game called KBlocks.
In KDE 3, it used to have one called KSirtet, but that one did not get
converted to KDE 4 and Qt 4.  I am not sure whether KBlocks appeared
in KDE 4.0 (which you have) or later.

Anyway, none of that should discourage you from experimenting with a
tetris-like game in Python.

All the best, Ian W.