[Kde-games-devel] KTron to KDEReview

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Wed Feb 11 12:00:27 CET 2009

Am Mittwoch 11 Februar 2009 09:58:50 schrieb Legolas:

> As I learned from techbase it seems to be quite an excersize to do the move
> with inclusion of l10n files, so I'll be sending a little note to the
> release- team list too.

Mail the i18n coordinator Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>, he will take care
of the translation moves.

> Anyway, please feel free to comment on the game. :)

Shortcuts are somewhat broken:

Configure Shortcuts dialog
Pl1AC 	0	(Pl1AC should be Player 1 Accelerator)
Pl2AC	A	(Pl2AC should be Player 2 Accelerator)

Player 1 Accelerator	Left
(Player 1 Accelerator should be Player 1 Left)
Player 2 Accelerator	Right
(Player 2 Accelerator should be Player 2 Right)

konsole error:
ktron(27027) KShortcutsEditorItem::KShortcutsEditorItem: Action without
text! "Pl1Ac"
ktron(27027) KShortcutsEditorItem::KShortcutsEditorItem: Action without
text! "Pl2Ac"

Game Type Player vs Player
I can not start a game with the direction keys.
What am I doing wrong here?

Documentation:
<para>
In order to successfully compile &ktron;, you need &kde; 3.0. All
required libraries as well as &ktron; itself can be found on &kde-ftp;.</para>

change &kde; 3.0 to &kde; 4.?

<para>Should you run into problems, please report them to the the
author at <ulink url="mailto:matthias.kiefer at gmx.de">&Matthias.Kiefer;</ulink>
</para>

rm this para?

I have added some markup to the docs and changed &ktron; to &kappname; we have
changed this ebn check yesterday.
Use of  &kappname; is now preferred.

--
Burkhard Lück