[Kde-games-devel] KTron to KDEReview

Legolas legolas at legolasweb.nl
Wed Feb 11 09:58:50 CET 2009

Hello list,

I've got a feeling that it's time to move KTron to a review state as I think
it is stable.

At the moment I've only got a feature request for multiplayer mode on my list,
and since I don't expect to have as much time to implement a protocol for this
(in full stability) and this doesn't have influence on the stability or
playability of the game I don't think this is a reason to stay in playground.

As I learned from techbase it seems to be quite an excersize to do the move
with inclusion of l10n files, so I'll be sending a little note to the release-
team list too.

Anyway, please feel free to comment on the game. :)

Regards,

Stas Verberkt
(LegolasV @ FreeNode)