[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: Re: KTron to KDEReview

Legolas legolas at legolasweb.nl
Wed Feb 11 13:59:05 CET 2009

Mail should have gone to the list :(

Quoting Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>:

> Am Mittwoch 11 Februar 2009 09:58:50 schrieb Legolas:
>>
>> As I learned from techbase it seems to be quite an excersize to do the move
>> with inclusion of l10n files, so I'll be sending a little note to the
>> release- team list too.
>>
> Mail the i18n coordinator Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>, he will
>   take care
> of the translation moves.

Ok, I will email him too. (He is on this list too, isn't he?)

>> Anyway, please feel free to comment on the game. :)
>>
> Shortcuts are somewhat broken:
>
> Configure Shortcuts dialog
> Pl1AC 	0	(Pl1AC should be Player 1 Accelerator)
> Pl2AC	A	(Pl2AC should be Player 2 Accelerator)
>
> Player 1 Accelerator	Left
> (Player 1 Accelerator should be Player 1 Left)
> Player 2 Accelerator	Right
> (Player 2 Accelerator should be Player 2 Right)
>
> konsole error:
> ktron(27027) KShortcutsEditorItem::KShortcutsEditorItem: Action without
> text! "Pl1Ac"
> ktron(27027) KShortcutsEditorItem::KShortcutsEditorItem: Action without
> text! "Pl2Ac"

I fixed this, I made a stupid typo somewhere and didn't notice it
before (I blamed it at not being translated yet... My bad). Thanks for
reporting!

> Game Type Player vs Player
> I can not start a game with the direction keys.
> What am I doing wrong here?

The game should start when both of the players have pressed a
direction key. I'm not experiencing problems with this. Could you
describe step by step what you do when this occurs?

> Documentation:
> <para>
> In order to successfully compile &ktron;, you need &kde; 3.0. All
> required libraries as well as &ktron; itself can be found on
> &kde-ftp;.</para>
>
> change &kde; 3.0 to &kde; 4.?

I fixed this one.

> <para>Should you run into problems, please report them to the the
> author at <ulink
> url="mailto:matthias.kiefer at gmx.de">&Matthias.Kiefer;</ulink>
> </para>
>
> rm this para?

I changed this to the mailinglist. In that case I will see it, and
mail will not get lost when I'm unavailable or something like that.
(Should I refer to the bugdb too?)

> I have added some markup to the docs and changed &ktron; to
> &kappname; we have
> changed this ebn check yesterday.
> Use of  &kappname; is now preferred.

Ok, thanks for the help. Will this get into problems with KTron being
also SnaKe? (This gets switched using a commandline switch set in the
two desktop files.)

Regards,

Stas Verberkt

----- End forwarded message -----