[Kde-games-devel] kshisen theme for 4.3

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Feb 3 06:09:53 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:09:34 am Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> These look really cool, and will be a nice addition to our games. Notice
> that tilesets and backgrounds are both managed by libkmahjongg, so when
> you create something for KShisen it is instantly available to KMahjongg as
> well (and kmj in playground, and maybe other games in the future.)
> Keep us posted. I do not have any comment so far other than it looks very
> good!

Yes, I agree with Mauricio, excellent!  And very clear, too.  I like that.

Cheers, Ian W.

P.S. I hope I did not seem grumpy on my last post about KShisen, Mauricio.
If I did, I am sorry.  It might have been that I was recovering from 4 solid
days of 40+ heat.  One day it was over 45 C - roll on global warming :-( - -
I don't know how the players at the Australian Open tennis survived it.