[Kde-games-devel] kshisen theme for 4.3

Luciano Montanaro mikelima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:27:17 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 6:09 AM, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:09:34 am Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
>> These look really cool, and will be a nice addition to our games. Notice
>> that tilesets and backgrounds are both managed by libkmahjongg, so when
>> you create something for KShisen it is instantly available to KMahjongg as
>> well (and kmj in playground, and maybe other games in the future.)
>> Keep us posted. I do not have any comment so far other than it looks very
>> good!
>>
> Yes, I agree with Mauricio, excellent!  And very clear, too.  I like that.

It is very good indeed. I like it as it is, but if the aim is to help
the player to quickly distinguish the various tile sets, may I suggest
to use a different color for the bamboo tiles? Green comes to my mind,
but it may not be the only choice...

By the way, I like the default tiles too, but what about the missing dragon?
I think the 'empty" tile should really look something like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MJd3.png

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams