[Kde-games-devel] kshisen theme for 4.3

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 01:09:34 CET 2009

> So with all the talk about kshisen I decided to start work on a theme, we
> didn't get around to updating it ofcourse for 4.2 but I'm designing this
> around good visibility/usability. I've put together a few test mockups
> with
> only a few tiles for now but I think you get the idea.
> I think the background should be of a texture or board rather than a
> design
> to keep it more visible as the designs on the tiles are somewhat small and
> you need less distraction from the background. I will also put a slightly
> different design on the background of each tile to make them more
> distinguishable from each other.

These look really cool, and will be a nice addition to our games. Notice
that tilesets and backgrounds are both managed by libkmahjongg, so when
you create something for KShisen it is instantly available to KMahjongg as
well (and kmj in playground, and maybe other games in the future.)
Keep us posted. I do not have any comment so far other than it looks very
good!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini