[Kde-games-devel] kigo

Sascha Peilicke sasch.pe at gmx.de
Wed Dec 16 11:49:34 CET 2009

On Wednesday 16 December 2009 04:17:48 you wrote:
> Hello.  I was happy to see Kigo (Granatier) in my latest updates for
> Kubuntu, congratulations.  ;)
>
> Just a quick thing to point out, though, there seem to be issues displaying
> the theme, although these might just be packaging issues that will go away
> (the entire KDE4 desktop is behaving a little strangely so doubt its
> isolated to just that one program).
I duno, might be a local problem on your machine, it works fine with 4.4-beta1
and trunk.

> One thing I wanted to point out, though, is that you forgot to add me as
>  the author of the game theme (and I checked on websvn to just to see if
>  this wasn't an older version).  Please correct that as soon as you can
>  (and feel free to include my email).
The standard about box is split into "Author" and "Thanks To", currently
you're found in the latter (with your mail address) :-) I agree that the theme
has a big impact on the visual appearance (and your theme is simply great),
but I believe that for qualifying as an author, one has to be constantly
involved and has to contribute over a longer period to a particular app. In
other words this means to hold a larger share of copyright on the code (and
data). Do we have any guidelines on how to correctly thank/mention
contributors?
--
Sascha Peilicke
http://saschpe.wordpress.com