[Kde-games-devel] Adventures with Palapeli

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:10:50 CET 2009

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 7:48:10 am Stefan Majewsky wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. Dezember 2009 12:12:48 schrieb Ian Wadham:
> >   - Different mouse-pointer,
>
> Sigh... if only QGraphicsView::cursor implemented its documented behavior
> correctly. If any Qt dev is listening, please fix Qt bug 5329.

I'm getting a default cursor, which looks like a pale-grey Neolithic arrow
head.  I think it's fine because I can put the point right on the middle of
a tiny piece and grab it successfully almost every time.

> And you can generate a test-case very easily:<snip details>

Thanks for the tip, Stefan.  Much nicer than spending several evenings
doing it by hand ... :-)  I was hoping you might have a shortcut.

All the best with the real-life 1000-piecer, Ian W.