[Kde-games-devel] not-fake svg card decks

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 30 03:22:31 CEST 2009

So... we've imported the old png card decks... but they are still pixel art!

I think it would be great if any aspiring (or otherwise) artists would
work on creating real vector art with the same "feel" as these decks,
and we can then update them as they are completed. Sound like a good idea?

Anyway, I'm working on Penguins. (No time for a preview right this
instant, but I'll probably post something later.)

--
Matthew
This is not a sig. I am too lazy to steal one, perhaps you could loan me