[Kde-games-devel] KWarBots for Season of KDE 2009

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Wed Apr 29 21:51:21 CEST 2009

On Mittwoch 29 April 2009 20:20:32 Paul B wrote:
> As the person who originally suggested it on the KDE techbase wiki...
> I'll say yes, it is a good idea :P
> Although I'm not one of the KDE games developers, so if you're asking
> whether it'd be likely to be accepted into the module I can't say.

Paul, you've a good record on KDiamond patches. If you've got any time, I'm
looking forward to you buidling a team with Rodrigo on this. The mailing lists
are open for any technical questions that might arise.

Concerning the question "whether it'd be likely to be accepted into the
module", this depends fully on code quality. Any new code goes through the
kdereview, along with a discussion on the kde-core-devel mailing list to
ensure the quality that has made KDE into what it is now.

But do not hesitate! With the foundations that Qt, kdelibs, and libkdegames
provide, it's easy to build games, so you can fully concentrate on the
interesting parts of your projects, such as the scripting.

Greetings
Stefan