[Kde-games-devel] KWarBots for Season of KDE 2009

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:20:32 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 00:35:44 > MDK CoRE > wrote:
>  Hi, my name is Rodrigo Gonçalves de Oliveira. My GSoC proposal
> (KWarBots -
> http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/md
>k/t123864233408 -
> http://thecoreme.org/projects/GSoC2009/gsoc_kwarbots.pdf) was not
> approved :(
>
>  But I want to develop it under Season of KDE. It's a good idea?

As the person who originally suggested it on the KDE techbase wiki...
I'll say yes, it is a good idea :P
Although I'm not one of the KDE games developers, so if you're asking
whether it'd be likely to be accepted into the module I can't say.

If you do get started on this please post a message here or send me an
email, I'd love to see the progress of it (If I didn't have exams in a
few weeks I'd probably offer to help, though I'm not very experienced
at coding :P)