[Kde-games-devel] KWarBots for Season of KDE 2009

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Apr 29 22:23:39 CEST 2009

A Dimecres, 29 d'abril de 2009, > MDK CoRE > va escriure:
>  Hi, my name is Rodrigo Gonçalves de Oliveira. My GSoC proposal (KWarBots -
> http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/mdk/t12386
>4233408 - http://thecoreme.org/projects/GSoC2009/gsoc_kwarbots.pdf) was not
> approved :(

The problem is not that it was bad, the problem is that we had a very limited
number of mentors and very limited number of slots, so don't count we rejected
you, just count we could not accept everyone we wanted to.

>  But I want to develop it under Season of KDE. It's a good idea?

Do you have a KDE account? If not ask for one, and if you do you can start
developing on playground/games right now, no permission needed to do that.

Albert

PS: could you change the "To:" field to say Rodrigo XXX instead of
"> MDK CoRE >"?