[Kde-games-devel] Untranslatable Strings in KSirk

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Thu Sep 18 09:41:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have a lot of untranslatted messages in ksirk in stable:

desktop files not processed by scripty, e.g.
skins/default/Data/world.desktop:
"Earth-like"
"Less animated Earth-like"
"This skin shows a world [...] goals"
all untranslated

missing I18N_NOOP in kgamewin.cpp:
"KsirK quick Introduction" untranslated

missing i18n in KsirkChatModel.cpp:
"No message..." in status bar untranslated

missing i18n in goal.cpp:
"You must conquer the World !" untranslated

Translations from kstandardgameaction.cpp not used:
"&Load..." + "Open a saved game..."
"Save the current game"

The country names in the map are only partly translated, in the status bar and
in the text field at the right I have no translations of these names :-(

I stronly advise to check KsirK for i18n bugs by using the language x-test:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-games-devel&m=119083877622651&w=2

--
Burkhard Lück