[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Sep 14 18:24:16 CEST 2008

A Diumenge 14 Setembre 2008, John-Paul Stanford va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Eugene reworking the artwork( Looks awesome BTW... ), I think
> bomber is pretty
> much done as far as I know. I made the new theme the default one and remove
> the old one I
> created.
>
> I would like to see bomber go into KDE 4.2, so was wondering if the kde
> games team wanted this
> to happen? and if so, what needs to be done?

Can you try to fix all krazy issues
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/krazy/reports/playground/games/bomber/index.html
Shout if you need help solving any issue

I get lots of QPainter warnings on startup
	QPainter::restore: Unbalanced save/restore
is particullary ugly

There's no icon?

"A KDE4 Application" sucks a bit as description :D

I'd convert
  i18n("Level: %1", QString::fromLatin1("XX")
and his friends to
i18nc(explanation this is the default shown at start, "Level: XX");

Bomber::gameOverNow seems never to be called

Bomber::gameStateChanged seems to be called but statusBar()->showMessage did
not seem to work on game end.

i18n("Game over. Press <Space> for a new game") is wrong, the user can
configure shortcuts so you should really use the action funciton to get the
shortcut rather than hardcoding it here

Albert