[Kde-games-devel] Bomber into kde 4.2?

John-Paul Stanford jp at stanwood.org.uk
Sun Sep 14 11:59:10 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks to Eugene reworking the artwork( Looks awesome BTW... ), I think
bomber is pretty
much done as far as I know. I made the new theme the default one and remove
the old one I
created.

I would like to see bomber go into KDE 4.2, so was wondering if the kde
games team wanted this
to happen? and if so, what needs to be done?

Bomber is a bit of fun really, not meant to be taken too serious. Hopefully
other people will
like it as a little diversion. I used to play a simlar game when I was
younger :-)

If anyone finds any problems with it, let me know and I'll get them fixed
ASAP.

Cheers,
JP.