[Kde-games-devel] bovo AI

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:59:44 CEST 2008

Great!

This week, I finally got some spare time besides my work and started
working on bringing your AI into bovo. I wanted to be able to switch
between the two at runtime. Unfortunately, I ran into a whole bunch of
GUI bugs, which I felt needed attention.

Ideally, I would like to replace the current gui with a model/view
based one, and allow for multiple AI engines (your AI engine as the
main engine as it plays like a human, and my engine as the one used
for "hint", as it is blow-your-brains-off fast).

But I have to face it, I have had very (extremely) little time over
the past year for bovo, and I don't think it will change, so I think
it is time for me to step down as maintainer of bovo. I simply don't
have the time it takes to actively maintain it -- and certainly not to
develop it.

Off course, I'm happy to contribute to bovo, but I think someone more
suited should take over maintainership.

Aron