[Kde-games-devel] Jabber KsirK

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Sep 5 01:02:33 CEST 2008

I just started a game for two players, one played by the computer on my
machine and one awaited from the net. You can connect to it through
ksirk at conference.kdetalk.net.

It should wait for someone to connect until tomorrow morning 10H30 (WET) :-)

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer