[Kde-games-devel] On KDE card decks...

mikelima at gmail.com mikelima at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:08:53 CEST 2008

(Warning: Self-promotion here)
I did something similar with my tigullio deck:

http://www.cirulla.net/listing/kde_stuff/tigullio-modern.svg

This should be very easy to package once the KHotNewStuff is integrated.

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams