[Kde-games-devel] Kapman moved in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Oct 2 20:41:13 CEST 2008

A Dijous 02 Octubre 2008, Thomas Gallinari va escriure:
> Le Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:00:49 +0200, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> a
>
> écrit:
> > A Dimarts 30 Setembre 2008, Thomas Gallinari va escriure:
> >> Hi all!
> >>
> >> I just moved Kapman from playground/games to kdereview. Pierre-Benoit
> >> (the
> >> other maintainer) and me would like Kapman to be moved to KDE/kdegames.
> >> We
> >> are waiting for any bug report or suggest.
> >>
> >> Regards.
> >
> > KMessageBox::information(this, score.toAscii().data(), i18n("Game
> > Over"));
> >
> > Seems quite ugly both code and user friendly wise, i'm only given a
> > number?
> > Not something like "Your score is foo"?
>
> You're right :) This is now done.
>
> > Krazy also warns that you should add context to some of the messages,
> > can you
> > please do that?
>
> ?? On the english breakfast network I don't see any warning ! 0 issue...

Here comes my output, it's a bit long :F

Albert

13. Check validity of i18n calls...  OOPS! 3 issues found!
        ./kapmanmainwindow.cpp: single adjective as message, probably
ambiguous; use context call to explain what it refers to line#136
        ./gamescene.cpp: single adjective as message, probably ambiguous; use
context call to explain what it refers to line#214,329
        Make the translators' job easier and detect problems in the usage
        of the i18n() calls. When the fix is not clear, check the Techbase
        article at
        <http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/i18n_Kr
        azy> for more information.

15. Check for proper include directives...  OOPS! 19 issues found!
        ./kapmanmainwindow.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include
guard in header
        ./character.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./pill.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./ghostitem.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./gameview.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./kapman.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./elementitem.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include
guard in header
        ./mazeitem.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./cell.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./ghost.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./gamescene.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./element.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./energizer.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        ./maze.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./game.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./characteritem.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include
guard in header
        ./kapmanparser.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include
guard in header
        ./bonus.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard in
header
        ./kapmanitem.h: using leading or trailing underscores on include guard
in header
        Use <..> to include installed headers; <QtModule/QClass> to include
        Qt headers from installed headers; cpp file should include their
        own headers first; other rules apply, see
        <http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#Getting_.23in
        cludes_right>. Use include guards in headers with appropriatedly
        encoded macro names.

29. Check for spelling errors...  OOPS! 1 issue found!
        ./character.cpp: line#32[overriden] (1)
        Spelling errors in comments and strings should be fixed as they may
        show up later in API documentation, handbooks, etc.  Misspelled
        strings make the translator's job harder. Please use US English.