[Kde-games-devel] Kapman moved in kdereview

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 00:44:36 CEST 2008

Le Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:00:49 +0200, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> a
écrit:

> A Dimarts 30 Setembre 2008, Thomas Gallinari va escriure:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I just moved Kapman from playground/games to kdereview. Pierre-Benoit
>> (the
>> other maintainer) and me would like Kapman to be moved to KDE/kdegames.
>> We
>> are waiting for any bug report or suggest.
>>
>> Regards.
>
> KMessageBox::information(this, score.toAscii().data(), i18n("Game
> Over"));
>
> Seems quite ugly both code and user friendly wise, i'm only given a
> number?
> Not something like "Your score is foo"?

You're right :) This is now done.

> Krazy also warns that you should add context to some of the messages,
> can you
> please do that?

?? On the english breakfast network I don't see any warning ! 0 issue...

> Changing level to 1000000029 freezes the app

I just have set a maximum of 1,000,000... I don't know if people really
matters try the level 1,000,000029 ! ;)

> When doing settings -> Configure kapman, the default theme is not the
> selected
> one.

It seems to be a problem due to the KConfig ? When loading the default
theme, the "Theme" entry is set to "" to load the default specified in
kapman.kcfg. But I have corrected it by setting the entry to the selected
theme.

> Otherwise looks great.

Thanks ! :)

> Albert