[Kde-games-devel] Kapman moved in kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Oct 1 22:00:49 CEST 2008

A Dimarts 30 Setembre 2008, Thomas Gallinari va escriure:
> Hi all!
>
> I just moved Kapman from playground/games to kdereview. Pierre-Benoit (the
> other maintainer) and me would like Kapman to be moved to KDE/kdegames. We
> are waiting for any bug report or suggest.
>
> Regards.

KMessageBox::information(this, score.toAscii().data(), i18n("Game Over"));

Seems quite ugly both code and user friendly wise, i'm only given a number?
Not something like "Your score is foo"?

Krazy also warns that you should add context to some of the messages, can you
please do that?

Changing level to 1000000029 freezes the app

When doing settings -> Configure kapman, the default theme is not the selected
one.

Otherwise looks great.

Albert