[Kde-games-devel] README.PACKAGERS

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Nov 24 22:06:39 CET 2008

Hello Eugene and everybody,

Le Monday 24 November 2008 03:29:25 Eugene Trounev, vous avez écrit :
> About time someone noticed :P
>
> But seriously - I didn't ever think of doing anything on my own accord. We
> did discuss this at akademy this year, and Matt did post a recap here, for
> everyone to read.
> Moreover I just thought I'll make a *first step* towards fulfilling our
> resolution, and am planning to put it up for a discussion at our very next
> meeting (Dec 1st, or around that time).
> There is no need to make a big deal out of this, as nothing official has
> been done. This files are nothing more then text files with some text in
> them; they won't be of any use until we make an official announcement to
> the distros, which we have not. So, no harm done.
> As for the choices - I've only put them there as an example, nothing more.
Taking into account this and others answers too, I'm OK with that. I did
remember the report from Akademy and that the discussion afterwards did not
finish to a final list. That's why I was surprised. But, as it's just an
example to start the movement, I perfectly agree. I was just a little bit
surprised :-)

So, I gave my feeling about KsirK. And all in all, I'm more for the
interpretation of the classification by Albert than the one of Mauricio.

But is there maintainers that want to put their games to EXTRA ? If there is
such volunteers, it could also be a starting point to fill this list.

Sorry, I cannot come to IRC for still a few days to discuss in direct. I
should be able to read my mails on evenings though.

> P.S.: Ktuberling's gona get a new theme this release. And a splendid one
> too. Invested 3 weeks into development, and now it's ready, (almost)
> complete with sounds :D
I cannot wait to see it. For my children, I mean ! ;-)

Bye.

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer