[Kde-games-devel] README.PACKAGERS

Mon Nov 24 23:48:22 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 00:38, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:

> While I can agree with MINIMAL (but why kdiamonds ? Is it so famous ?), I
> cannot with EXTENDED and EXTRA. I'll talk here only about games I'd like to
> see in EXTENDED and not EXTRA even if I personnaly don't like some of the
> games currently in EXTENDED or if I consider them not so important.

I would suggest two tiers: MINIMAL and NORMAL. MINIMAL does not include
a single game while NORMAL includes all stable games.
Anyone who really wants a _minimal_ installation does not want games or
can install them himself.
Anyone else will most likely want to be able to choose.

If/when games that eat a lot of CPU, RAM, disk space, etc are created,
this should probably be revisited. Running, for exampe, Chromium on
a N810 would be no fun.

Richard