[Kde-games-devel] README.PACKAGERS

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:29:25 CET 2008

About time someone noticed :P

But seriously - I didn't ever think of doing anything on my own accord. We did
discuss this at akademy this year, and Matt did post a recap here, for
everyone to read.
Moreover I just thought I'll make a *first step* towards fulfilling our
resolution, and am planning to put it up for a discussion at our very next
meeting (Dec 1st, or around that time).
There is no need to make a big deal out of this, as nothing official has been
done. This files are nothing more then text files with some text in them; they
won't be of any use until we make an official announcement to the distros,
which we have not. So, no harm done.
As for the choices - I've only put them there as an example, nothing more.

P.S.: Ktuberling's gona get a new theme this release. And a splendid one too.
Invested 3 weeks into development, and now it's ready, (almost) complete with
sounds :D