[Kde-games-devel] README.PACKAGERS

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Mon Nov 24 12:07:24 CET 2008

Just to complement this thread, from my personal point of view I think
we probably should just trust that distros would do what is best for
their community, and the whole attempt to classify games will probably
lead to disagreement and some energy dispersion inside our community,
wiht little practical benefit (if any).
What I advocate is that we send the clear message that we will not limit
the number of games in the module because some think we have "too many".
  People (and distros) are free to install only a subset, and this is
the message that we need to communicate more clearly.
Maybe the classification is not the best way to handle this, maybe it
is. But as the majority of us were at Akademy and decided for it I think
it could be good to follow through with a plan, for a change!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini