[Kde-games-devel] Killbots message extraction, missing itens?

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 03:35:56 CET 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 18:59, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I think it is a bug, right?

Definitely. That's some pretty old code that I'll readily admit was
written before I had a firm grasp of how translation really works in
KDE.

> Do we need to ask for exception to add these
> strings? I think we don't, but better be safe.

I'm not sure what the policy is there. From whom do we ask for the exception?

I'm fairly disappointed that this didn't get caught earlier. Maybe in
the future we should make having at least one full translation a
requirement for leaving kdereview. Of course convincing translators to
work on "unofficial" applications could prove difficult.

Thanks for finding this, Mauricio.

Parker