[Kde-games-devel] Kolf -> Playgroung

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:53:14 CET 2008

Very well then. Some people seem to think it should go, while others - stay.
We will compromise then - it will stay for 4.2, and we will reason it's a bit
too late for removal this time. !!BUT!! if Kolf (re)development isn't at least
started by 4.3 - out it goes, and no one can stop me there (I'm an evil
dictator (and also nothing else seems to work ;) )) :P :P :P