[Kde-games-devel] Kolf -> Playgroung

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Nov 21 19:10:09 CET 2008

Le Friday 21 November 2008 18:53:14 Eugene Trounev, vous avez écrit :
> Very well then. Some people seem to think it should go, while others -
> stay. We will compromise then - it will stay for 4.2, and we will reason
> it's a bit too late for removal this time. !!BUT!! if Kolf (re)development
> isn't at least started by 4.3 - out it goes, and no one can stop me there
> (I'm an evil dictator (and also nothing else seems to work ;) )) :P :P :P
This seems reasonable. Then I start to pray for kolf, because I will not do
the work myself :-)

Talking about renewed games, ktron from playground seems to be great. I hope
to see it back in 4.3 !

Kleag

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer