[Kde-games-devel] Kolf -> Playgroung

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Tue Nov 18 08:49:42 CET 2008

On Dienstag 18 November 2008 02:14:41 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> Well, we did before. We tried to find a maintainer for the game, and a
> couple of people did try, but none was successful. It seems to me the games
> needs a complete engine rewrite.
> [...]
> I wanted to remove Kolf long time ago, but we did never actually git to do
> it properly, always making an excuse to not to move it.

Hmm... perhaps we can leave Kolf in the module (some people might still be
playing it) while developing a "kolf-ng" or similar in playground. I might
actually have some weeks time in February and March to start development. If
there is someone who has time in this period, I could even imagine a small
Kolf developer sprint to revisit the old concept, find the problems, and make
a new class design.

Stefan