[Kde-games-devel] Kolf -> Playgroung

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 02:14:41 CET 2008

Well, we did before. We tried to find a maintainer for the game, and a couple
of people did try, but none was successful. It seems to me the games needs a
complete engine rewrite.
The move is truly bold, but is necessary I fear. The game is broken - the ball
goes through the walls; the hole disappears occasionally; the water works
sometimes, while other times it doesn't; moreover whenever it does work the
game does not obay the waterfront line, capturing the ball while it's still
quite a distance from the obstacle.
I wanted to remove Kolf long time ago, but we did never actually git to do it
properly, always making an excuse to not to move it.