[Kde-games-devel] Kpat and card style chooser

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 18 01:59:08 CET 2008

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Uh... I've been busy, and I did not notice for a while, but it looks like it's
> not possible anymore to chose the "internal" back of the card deck of SVG
> decks. At least, it looks like it alway tries to use an external back...

Hmm... yes, right now we always use associated backs from the set of
backs (internal back is never used).

I'd say we should drop internal backs altogether and just ship the
correct "external" backs. The downside is that GHNS decks would have to
either use an existing back or ship a back also, which could lead to
decks shipping the same back. Or make it possible to select the
"internal" back from decks when picking backs separate from the deck...
but then decks using the same back lead again to duplicates.

Or... solve it the right way, make GHNS smart enough to download the
requested external back if needed.

--
Matthew
Sendmail administration is not black magic. There are legitimate