[Kde-games-devel] KsirK state

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Mar 3 21:00:56 CET 2008

On Monday 03 March 2008 16:02:29 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> How does the game know where is te land, and where is the sea? And what's
I forgot: there is another graphic file used : the map-mask.png. In this pixmap
, each pixel codes for a country (or no country): the red color value is the c
ountry id in the onu.desktop file (in the Data directory). To find which country
the mouse is hovering, the game takes mous position, normalize it with respect
to the size of the map file and then takes the red value of the pixel at this p
osition.

> the purpose of while linet there on the map?
The lines going between som countries over the sees ? They indicate navy commu
nications : England can attack Island for example.

Kleag