[Kde-games-devel] Feature Plan

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Jul 7 08:16:46 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag 06 Juli 2008 07:31:20 schrieb Fela Winkelmolen:
> I didn't change KGGZ yet, as there where some todo's and I don't know if
> they are done, eventually they have to move to [2].

They will be moved to the 4.2 list, although they're partially done already.
So far all the game-side libraries had been put into kdegames, except for the
game server library. Then there are a number of tools now being created like
a new multiplayer core client and a plasmoid for invitations, all essentially
replacing the old KDE3 cruft. I wonder if they should also move into kdegames
and leave ggz-kde with obscure tools like the chatbot configuration, or if we
should still have a full-blown ggz-kde package with all of these things from
our side and not put them into kdegames, therefore leaving ggz-kde as a
recommended but optional dependency.

What is the group opinion?

Josef