[Kde-games-devel] Feature Plan

Fela Winkelmolen fela.kde at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 07:31:20 CEST 2008

Given that we are very near the rc, and well beyond the feature freaze I thing
the feature plan[1] should be updated. I merged all new game entries into one
single entry "New game" for every new game: it doesn't make sense to list the
changes of games that weren't there in the first place, right?

I didn't change KGGZ yet, as there where some todo's and I don't know if they
are done, eventually they have to move to [2].

So everybody please update the page, and move everything that's not done yet
to the KDE 4.2 feature plan[2], thanks!

- fela
--
[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan#kdegames