[Kde-games-devel] Alternate solutions not allowed in KNetwalk 3.5.9

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 03:00:07 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 17:53, Fela Winkelmolen <fela.kde at gmail.com> wrote:
> KGamePopupItem uses QGraphicsScene, but KNetWalk doesn't, so a rewrite would
> be needed to be able to use that class. Anyway the message shouldn't need to
> be shown very often, and it's important enough to warrant the intrusiveness.

I guess I should've looked into the code before making suggestions. ;)
The current implementation is fine, especially considering this corner
case is mentioned in the handbook:

"The object of the game is to rotate these elements until every client
is connected to the server, and no wires are left unconnected."

Parker