[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Thomi Richards thomir at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:28:45 CET 2008

Okay, I'll bite ;)

On Jan 23, 2008 3:13 AM, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> I realise that there are still some non-conforming features in
> KGoldrunner and KJumpingCube and I plan to address *most* of
> them ... ;-)  Or maybe Luciano will, or perhaps Thomi Richards, who
> contacted me from London the other day and would like to "ease
> into" some KDE Games work ... :-)

I'd love to do some KDE games programming - my only problem is a busy
job. I'm looking for small tasks that no one else has time for, or
wants to do. I took a look at KJumpingCube, but to be honest I
couldn't work out how to play it ;) I think a pre-requisite for
programming on a game is that you can make it past the first level!

I joined the list after the meeting announcement was made. Once a time
& date has been agreed upon, could someone please re-post it to the
list so I can join in?

Cheers,