[Kde-games-devel] Memorandum. RE.: KDEGames monthly meeting.

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Jan 22 12:03:29 CET 2008

Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> Can we try changing the time of the conference to let most people attend?
> Late morning in Europe would mean early morning in Brazil and late evening in
> Australia...

I support changing the time of the IRC meeting if we can find a way to
have Ian with us. Remember that when we started these meetings the idea
was to rotate times and days of the weeks, so that more people can have
a chance to participate.
Ian, you will have no trouble configuring an IRC client to join the
meeting, I am sure. Use Konversation or another visual client for KDE.
You can even start joining the channel when you are online and feel like
chatting :)
For planning a best time, have a look at

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=2&day=2&year=2008&pa=0&pa=5&pa=45&pa=157&pa=166&pa=250

I am not sure where in Australia is Ian, and where in Canada is Eugene.
But it looks that maybe a time around 11:00 or 12:00 UTC could work.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini