[Kde-games-devel] New page on techbase...

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 22 04:08:49 CET 2008

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 06:59 am, Eugene Trounev wrote:
> I hope we can have everyones ideas and inventions posted there.
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Ideas
> Please visit and have a look. <snip>
>
> In the same time we need to define a roadmap for 4.1, which is
> coming soon :-)

I have posted two items on that Ideas page under "Application level".

One is on plans by Luciano and me for the next version of
KGoldrunner.  They are quite extensive, so I have committed them
to SVN as
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegames/kgoldrunner/TODO?view=markup

The other posting is about a new game called Kubrick that I have
been wanting to submit to KDE Games for about two years now,
but due to pressure of other work ... ;-)

All the best, Ian W.