[Kde-games-devel] New page on techbase...

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:52:53 CET 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008 22:59:15 Eugene Trounev wrote:
> In the same time we need to define a roadmap for 4.1, which is comming soon
> :)
Great page!

From reading this page I find that I have missed quite a lot of irc meetings
;)

I like the idea of a library of unified widgets to be used in games, but I
think the exact features and implementation need to be discussed somewhere (I
guess it is better to do this on mailing list rahter than irc).

The first thing that came to my mind is: will these widgets rely on QGV? Or
not? If yes, then how about using "Widgets as QGraphicsItems" support which
will ship with qt4.4? Stylesheets? Or no widgets, use pure SVG?

Perhaps this all has been discussed already, then perhaps someone can quickly
sum all this up for such a bad boys who missed irc meetings? :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.