[Kde-games-devel] New page on techbase...

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 20:59:15 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I trust we all had a good winter vacations :) But alas, KDE4 has been tagged,
and it's back to work now :)

I have made a small page on techbase as we have previously discussed on one of
the monthly IRC meetings. On that page I plan to showcase all the new ideas
and proposals for KDEGames improvement.
Right now the page only has some ideas we have previously discussed on IRC,
plus some of mine. Those are mostly general stuff anyhow. But in the future I
hope we can have everyones ideas and inventions posted there.
	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Ideas
Please visit and have a look.
I want comments and suggestions in terms of enhancing the page itself. Please
propose the structure and all the stuff you would like to actually see there.

In the same time we need to define a roadmap for 4.1, which is comming soon :)

See you on IRC

Best wishes,

Eugene
[it-s]