[Kde-games-devel] Does Ksirk start for you?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:42:24 CET 2008

Yeah, I didn't report. As a matter of fact I do never report bugs, but there
are a three reasons for that...
first - I despise the bug tracking system, which imho was designed by the
demons of hell with a sole purpose of tutoring people...
second - I would like to hope there are those who do the testing, and I
wouldn't want to steal their *jobs*
third - I hate to be a bother, as I think the devs know their problems, and if
something is broken today, it will certainly be fixed tomorrow :)

(and also secretly I always suspect that the problem is purely my, as my
system is usually screwed up badly :P )

Sorry.