[Kde-games-devel] Does Ksirk start for you?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Dec 5 00:00:16 CET 2008

[I resend the message below sent two hours ago but that did not reach the list
it seems]

Thanks Aaron for the fixes.

Eugene, if it crashes since months, you should have insisted for me to correct
the problem! I'm not always very reactive, but I try to do the job. Opening a
bug report could be an option :-)

I know that I have to correct one thing: it crashes when trying to load skins
from previous versions. I did not take time to add the appropriate check up to
now. I'll do quickly now. Maybe, the fixes from Aaron will be enough.

[Edit: the correction is commited. Now skins from previous versions are
silently ignored}

Bye.

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer