[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games Report from Akademy 2008

Ethan Anderson ethana2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:37:26 CEST 2008

>> Please don't feed spammers :-).
>
> I manually removed your email address. I can't promise I will be able to do
> this every time I reply to a mail by you, but I _will_ try to remember.
>
> That being said, the list software should obsfuscate all adresses.
> Subscribed members should still be able to see all addresses, though.
> And that is the problem. I highly suspect that address harvesters are
> subscribed to most major mailing lists & collect addresses.

I'm actually a professional whack-a-spam player.  The second pidgin
notifies me of new email, I refresh my inbox and deal with it.
They're better off not sending me things, but they don't know that.

I still want a mail service that lets me block mail by continent and a
large, complex set of formatting rules--  take out spam and all those
annoying people who forward things in one fell swoop.  If anyone knows
of one, please let me know ;)